Six Steps for Installation of Linear Bearings
In all kinds of machine equipments, linear bearings can give full play to the greatest performance and achieve the greatest economic benefits of automation and labor-saving. The characteristics of linear bearings are lightweight, corrosion resistance, interchangeability, low cost and so on. Here are six installation steps for linear bearings.
1. Before installing linear bearings, the rough edges, dirt and surface scars on the mechanical installation surface must be removed. Linear bearings are coated with anti-rust oil. Before installation, please wash the base level with cleaning oil and install it again. Usually the base level is easy to rust after cleaning the anti-rust oil. It is suggested that the main shaft with low viscosity be coated with lubricating oil.
2. Lightly place the linear bearing on the bed. Use the lateral fixing screw or other fixing fixture to make the track and the lateral fixing surface fit together lightly. Before installation and use, it is necessary to confirm whether the screw holes are in accordance with each other. Assuming that the processing holes of the base do not coincide with each other and the bolts are locked forcibly, the combination accuracy and the service quality will be greatly affected.
3. The positioning screw of linear bearing is tightened sequentially from the center to both sides, so that the track and the vertical mounting surface are fitted together, and the more stable accuracy can be obtained by tightening from the central position to both ends. After the vertical datum level is slightly tightened, the locking force of the lateral datum level is strengthened so that the linear bearing can effectively fit the lateral datum level.
4. Use the torque wrench to lock the torque one by one according to various materials, and tighten the positioning screw of the linear bearing slideway slowly.
5. Use the same installation method to install auxiliary rails, and install slides to main rails and auxiliary rails individually. Attention should be paid to the fact that after the linear sliding rail is installed on the sliding seat, many accessory parts can not be installed due to the limited installation space, so all accessory parts must be installed together at this stage.
6. Place the moving platform gently on the sliding seat of the main rail and the auxiliary rail of linear bearing, then lock the lateral screw on the moving platform, and the installation and positioning can be completed.